Calvin G. Coolidge, 30th President of the USA - I'm searching and need some help

Started by Private User on Sunday, June 17, 2012
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 3 posts
Private User
6/17/2012 at 11:57 AM

My name is Michael Allen Swett. my mother is Coral Landon and is related to Calvin Coolidge on her grandmothers side. If any one has any names or a good starting point for my research it will be GREATLY appreciated.

6/17/2012 at 4:23 PM

Michael, I am also related to Coolidge through my Father's Mother's side of the family. The line follows the Southard line back to Annica Antonise van Salee ad then to her sister Sarah Anotonise van Salee, then to her daughter Sarah Morgan, then to her husband Joseph Morgan Jr., then to his his sister Mary Morgan Lathrop, then to her huband Deacon Joseph Perkins, tn to his sister Judith Perkins, then to her son Jacob Brown,then to his son Adam Brown, then to his son Adam Brown Jr., then to his son Israel Brown, then to his daughter Sally Brewer, and then to her husband, Calvin Galusha Coolidge.

Hope this helps. What I did first was type his name in while working from my page to see if there was any connection. Use the Master Page for the most and best information. Good Luck!

6/19/2012 at 5:23 AM

6th cousin 4 times removed

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion