Otto I, Holy Roman emperor - Relation Type !

Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 11 posts
9/23/2016 at 8:09 AM

Hello Shaun - we must be distantly related. According to Geni Otto I is my 29th great grandfather.

9/23/2016 at 8:25 AM

Hi there ! Otto I............................is my 28th Great grandfather...... Greetings from Sweden/ Anneli .

9/23/2016 at 9:21 AM

And he´s my 32th great grandfather! I´m also from Sweden- nice to meet you here! :)

9/23/2016 at 9:28 AM

I find that Maria Leticia Vie`gas Barros e Rodrigues is my 24st cousin, when following your link... sorry can´t link my own line, have to get some help doing that! Greetings to you all!

Nice to meet you all cousins of one part of my ancestry. Once upon a time, we shared the same ancestors who multiplied to glory and would be proud of their achievement I bet. Piet Retief Venter, Anneli Maria Rask Ivraeus & Bodil König.

Bodil König: D. Maria Leticia Viégas Barros e Rodrigues is my mother. Below is the link that shows how you and I are 23rd cousins:

https://www.geni.com/path/Shaun-Rodrigues-Sebasti%C3%A3o-Jos%C3%A9-...

9/24/2016 at 10:57 PM

Shaun, are you aware that every time you 'start a discussion' everyone who's following that particular individual's profile gets an email (or a notification here if they've opted out of email notifications) that you're somebody's great grandson? Most of the people following profiles here are descended from the individuals they're following, so it's a little disconcerting (and an imposition on our time) for you to be using discussions for this purpose. The 'discussions' here are about the profiles themselves as people seek to make Geni as accurate as possible.

Thanks for your consideration. xo

@Amy Anderson : Thank you for your consideration when you receive emails on discussions. I have been using Geni from 2010 and not 2015; so I am well aware of what goes on and have also identified folk who are so typical. :) Next time you have any issues drop a message to the person directly rather than trying to draw attention on a public forum.

Thank you for your understanding distant cousin. Btw, if you do find any issues with the trees do let us know. God bless you. :)

9/25/2016 at 7:02 AM

Thank you Shaun for starting the discussuion! I´m new at Geni , and got lot´s of interesting knowledge about relatives by this! Have a nice day all! :)

Bodil König : Your most welcome, this is the best way to connect, learn and discover. When you want to check how people are connected at the side you will see a green colour pin symbol, click that, then go to any other profile you would like to learn about the connection and this should work. Have a nice day as well and lovely to know how we are connected, you seem a kind person. :)

5/19/2019 at 4:03 PM

He is my 34th great grandfather my mother's line

Showing all 11 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion