Louis I, The Pious - Tree Conflict left after careless merging

Started by Sharon Doubell on Monday, October 3, 2016
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 12 posts
10/3/2016 at 5:55 AM

Colin Bruce Milne you've left a tree conflict on this profile after power merging in the Medieval Tree. https://www.geni.com/projects/Medieval-Tree-Clean-Up-Please-Park-Un... . Please come and help us clear it up before you continue power merging. A couple of clicks by you can cause hours of research work for someone else who has to choose between parents on a conflict, and we're battling to get enough Curators and users who are prepared to do it, when it keeps happening.

Private User
10/3/2016 at 11:31 AM

I'm new (very) to Geni and am not sure how to help clean this up. He went from being my 32 great grandfather to now being my 35 great uncle. I have the path saved of how he was my 32 great grandfather if that can help somehow??? Any suggestions of how I can help are appreciated.

10/3/2016 at 11:45 AM

Private User
He is showing as your 31st great grandfather
Louis I, The Pious is Tracey Hamilton's 31st great grandfather.
https://www.geni.com/path/Tracey-Hamilton+is+related+to+Louis-I-The...

It is best to let Colin Bruce Milne come back and fix some of the conflicts that were created when he did his merges

Private User
10/3/2016 at 11:51 AM

Now Charlemagne and Louis II The German (his son) are not showing up correctly. I have multiple paths to Louis the Pious. I see he is now showing up as 31 (thank you) but I also have a path as 32 though Giselle and Berengar II, King of Italy. I had multiple paths to Charlemagne as well.

10/3/2016 at 11:58 AM

Private User
Chk your messages
Let us leave this discussion so Colin Bruce Milne will come back and fix some of the conflicts he created

10/4/2016 at 7:59 AM

Louis I, The Pious is my grandson Joshua's 32nd great grandfather.

Private User
10/4/2016 at 2:08 PM

Tell Joshua Hi from Texas 😀!

Tracey

10/5/2016 at 7:55 AM

Tracey Hamilton, the same happened to me. I'm deprived of a ggggggfather but ended up with a ggggggguncle!

10/6/2016 at 12:06 AM

Colin Bruce Milne, I see you're power merging unsourced dupicates into the medieval tree again. You've still left unfixed the tree conflict on this profile after your last power merging in the Medieval Tree. https://www.geni.com/projects/Medieval-Tree-Clean-Up-Please-Park-Un... . Please come and help us clear it up before you continue power merging. A couple of clicks by you can cause hours of research work for someone else who has to choose between parents on a conflict, and we're battling to get enough Curators and users who are prepared to do it, when it keeps happening.

10/7/2016 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for the heads-up.

Private User
10/20/2016 at 6:18 AM

Louis I is my 31 great grandfather. I don't merge because I am new and I merged with my great grandfather Shadrack Combs and I left a conflict and did not know how to fix it. Also King David's path said he was my 95 great grandfather but now it says he is my Uncle I did not merge so I do not know what happened their.

10/20/2016 at 1:16 PM

Private User
Pls chk your Geni messages

Showing all 12 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion