ATTENTION Curators, please assist

Started by Mike Stangel on Thursday, February 14, 2019
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

This discussion has been closed by an administrator.
Showing 361-390 of 9181 posts

Angus Can just De-merge the Francois Le Maistre.Profile. His wife look kinda legit.

I know that they may not be able to be merged, but I would at least like a merge request on the following private profiles:

My Profile: Private
Your profile: Private

-------------------------------------------------------
Your Profile: Private

Your Profile; Private
My profile: Private

--------------------------------------------------------

My Profile: Phillip Boyd Turlington

My Profile: Private User (this actually member, also managed by Adam Brett Nicely)

------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------
This profile: Private
is a duplicate of this profile: Charlotte McCowan

This profile: Private...
is a duplicate of this profile: Private

--------------------------------------------------------
Your tree: Private
My tree: Private

-------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------
Your tree: Marcy L. Miller
My tree: Marcy L. Miller

-----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------
Your profile: Private... and my profile: Private... are duplicates

Your profile:
Private...
And my profile:
Private...
Are duplicates

Your profile:
Private...
And my profile:
Private...
Are duplicates

Your profile:
Private...
And my profile:
Private...
Are duplicates

Your profile;
Private...
And my profile:
Private...
Are duplicates

Your profile:
Private...
And my profile:
Private...
Are duplicates

My tree: Arnold Eugene "Arnie" Clevenger, Sr....
Your tree: Arnold Eugene "Arnie" Clevenger, Sr....

My tree: Dolores Ruth Shank-Arbogast...
Your tree: Dolores Ruth Shank-Arbogast...

My tree: Private User...
Your tree: Private User...

Angus Wood-Salomon, I accidentally listed some profiles that you already requested to merge.

P.S. I copied and pasted from old threads.

Private User, done

Hi Cynthia, we can’t merge that one, it is private, within 150 years and has claimed family. I have pushed abandoned trees which will reassign it to another family member to action the stacked merge requests.

© foto 1979 : Robert Roos van RAADSHOOVEN te Voorburg

Private
Private
Private

Private User, the manager of those profiles is active, you can request them to make them public.

Living Yes
Living No
Birth Date c. 1908

Would a curator please assign Archibald and Jane Smith as parents to
Nancy Henderson

As always, thanks!

Private User, done

Yes Cynthia, private, within 150 years, with claimed family, and now with an active manager who can approve the stacked merged.

What is a "stacked merge"? And what is its relationship to a requested merge?

This is old so don’t take it as gospel.

https://wiki.geni.com/index.php/Resolving_Merge_Issues

stacked profiles - When multiple profiles are in a pending merge, they are said to be "stacked", because they were dragged one onto the other. People will also refer to this as "the stack" for a profile.

I use “stacked” because someone has actually stacked the merge (or requested it via the system)
This differentiates it from requested merge which could be via a discussion (or message) where you put links to the two profiles but don’t actually initiate the merge.

face palm

WHO do I contact to approve the merge please. Privacy for DECEASED , I thought, was non issue on Geni...where does 150 years play and even census says 70 years, yes?
TIA
One has me as 10 th cousin, one further out but are SAME person

Cynthia, you contact the person who manages the private profile and ask them to complete the merge.

Question::

When a person dies, who has contributed Profiles here, what happens to all the profiles?,as far as management goes, and can that person publicly announce before their death, their wishes of intent, Or do all the Profiles legally belong to this business .?,

Hi Angelina, you would need to ask Geni about that case specifically. I think it would depend on how they were notified and what the executors wishes were.

In the case of a person who leaves Geni, ie abandones Geni, after 9 months their profiles are marked “abandoned” and if you press “Actions” “Abandoned Trees” it will reassign private profiles to a family member (they already have access to these private profiles) - how it determines “family member” would be a question for Geni.

Thanks Leanne for the informatin :)

Private User, you can also go to that person's profile and report them as deceased. Management would than be transferred to relative.

Cynthia Curtis, A183502, US7875087 and Private User, she wasn't marked private, just living. I marked her as dead. For the merge Cynthia, please give the profile managers a chance to respond and return to this at a later date if they are unresponsive.

Hi guys

Can't seem to find the the data conflicts for this person in the tree. Are you able to assist

thx

NN Hannah is linked to the parents of his wife. I would like them removed, his real parents are unknown.

ATTENTION Curators, please assist

https://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000002964346415#4394527
MATILDE MARIA OTT BUENAFAMA
Falleció el domingo, 10 de marzo de 2019
— (Q.E.P.D.) — FALLECIÓ EN LA PAZ DEL SEÑOR, CONFORTADA CON LOS SANTOS SACRAMENTOS Y LA BENDICIÓN PAPAL, EL DÍA 10 DE MARZO DE 2019.— SUS HERMANOS: CARLOS Y ALEJANDRA PESCIO, EDUARDO Y MARGARITA PUIG, ELENA Y MICHAEL OPARA; SUS SOBRINOS: CECILIA OTT DEL REY Y ANDRÉS MESZAROS, JOSEFINA MATILDE OTT DEL REY Y JOHN HARLOW, MARGARITA OTT PUIG Y DIEGO BERCIANOS, MERCEDES OTT PUIG Y MATIAS SANGUINETTI, ISABEL OTT PUIG, TRELLANEY OPARA OTT Y CHRIS RAIL, CHERLENNE OPARA OTT Y ROBERT MAC EACHERN, JOSEPH OPARA OTT Y NICOLE CAVEN; SUS SOBRINOS NIETOS: SOFÍA, CRISTINA, Y SEBASTIÁN MESZAROS OTT, JOHN Y JULIETTE HARLOW OTT, DIEGO BERCIANOS OTT, MAEVE MAC EACHERN OPARA PARTICIPAN CON PROFUNDO DOLOR LA PARTIDA DE SU QUERIDA MATILDE E INVITAN AL SEPELIO A REALIZARSE EL DÍA DE HOY. VELATORIO: CANELONES 1450 SALA 201 (VELATORIO DE LA EMPRESA) A PARTIR DE LA HORA 12:00 DESDE DONDE PARTIRÁ EL CORTEJO, EN HORA A CONFIRMAR, HACIA EL CEMENTERIO CENTRAL.

The underlined names are not in the tree

The sister of the famous architect Carlos Ott is in private mode

Private User, done

Private User please post a link to the profile with the data conflict

Thanks Angus

Showing 361-390 of 9181 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion