שאול ואהל-קצנלנבוגן - Is there a list of his descendants until 1800?

Started by Haim Wartski,Hachoen on Tuesday, February 25, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 9 posts
2/25/2020 at 10:30 PM

I need a list of all his descendants (if there is one) of all his children,Especially the descendants of his son: meir.

2/27/2020 at 10:05 AM

I don't believe there is a list of everyone. However, in his profile, if you select options on the top right, you can choose to get a descendant report, up to 20 generations later.

2/27/2020 at 10:47 AM

Yehuda Rubin
many thanks,
I am his descended from two different branches through my grandmother.But, I also descend through my grandfather, and from there the information does not appear in geni

2/27/2020 at 10:49 AM

Haim Wartski,Hachoen You'll need to go down his tree as many generations as you can in your lineage, then add everyone missing from there. Merges will also be necessary.

2/27/2020 at 11:10 AM

Naphtali Wakstein told me that I am his descended from my grandfather through the kroll family (I think also through another branch), but I lack much information, also for the Maharal of Prague, I lack much information, how my grandfather his descendant

2/28/2020 at 1:38 AM

Peter Rohel (c)
thank you very much.
My grandmother is a descendant of the Maharal of Prague,but my grandfather too.
According to Naftali Wakstein, it is through the kroll family and from there to the Maharal's son (but Naftali does not know how to say child after child)
From what I also know: my great-grandmother (my grandfather's mother), is a descendant of the Maharal of Prague,Probably through his daughter: Vogla Katz, but I'm missing generations to connect

3/9/2020 at 10:57 PM

Peter Rohel (c)
many thanks
i am a descendant to Günzburg family Through my great- grandfather(2)R' Shraga Feiwel Weingot, of Zdunska Wola(Who was the son-in-law of rabbi dovid morgenstern-the admor of kozk)
https://www.geni.com/path/haim-wartski-HaCohen+is+related+to+%D7%A8...
But in the last few days I have found information that my great-grandfather (1) rabbi zysman rajzman (who is the son-in-law of Rabbi Shraga)
He is also a descendant of the Ginsburg family.
I found that the origin of the rajzman (reisman) family is from the city of Reiz,In the state of Bavaria,And the original surname was Ginsburg, and one of my great-grandfathers changed the surname to rajzman.I'm looking for proof of that
my freat-grandfather(1)profile:
Rabbi ZysmanRajzman,zt"l

Showing all 9 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion