Sveidi Heytirsson, Sea King - Relationship of Halfdan Sveidasson to Sveidi Heytirsson

Started by Private User on Wednesday, July 29, 2020
Showing all 5 posts
Private User
7/29/2020 at 1:42 PM

Halfdan Sveifasson (born between 715 and 775) Sveidi Heytirsson (born between 514 and 574). I don find researching my family history and the connections with historic events very fascinating.

Private User
7/29/2020 at 2:42 PM

Private User I wonder if you actually know that the year you mention is an estimation made by Genis software program, and what you see and become upset over is in fact a result of a coded software error, it doesn't know, it does certainly not understand, and it have been programmed by a type of same people, more or less brainless.

Private User
7/29/2020 at 9:06 PM

Thanks. That's very helpful.

7/29/2020 at 11:11 PM

Actually these numbers were put in by humans at varying times, using varying guesstimate methods, and the (hman driven) merge process for the hundreds of copies that result in the current profiles have not been consistent in what dates have been picked.

So it's a human error. But there are no sources with dates in them, so it's just a matter of which guess you want to believe; nobody's cared enough to apply a consistent set of estimates.

7/29/2020 at 11:13 PM

(I was wrong. The "estimated between" dates are Geni-generated. The human-entered dates have ben deleted on these profiles.)

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion