Started by Livio Scremin on Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 7 posts
12/9/2020 at 10:00 AM

by MedLands (primary sources) a connection "Betrothed" dead child to merge:

= Alicia of Savoy (ML & wiki inside info about:)

Remember: don't merge without removing the block first-remove block.

12/9/2020 at 10:08 AM

Anne Brannen try again ^_^

12/9/2020 at 10:20 AM

Betrothed just means promised to marry. Clarify please what connects this to 'Dead Child."? This is too cryptic to understand.

12/9/2020 at 10:25 AM

John, when he was a prince, was betrothed to Alice of Savoy. She was also a child. l She died before the marriage (which could have taken place when they were children, on account of being royals, and this being the Middle Ages.) Hence, dead child betrothed to marry.

12/10/2020 at 12:34 PM

I found out he is my 25th great grandfather

12/17/2020 at 2:49 PM

Threw my ancestry.ca treeline it shows he is my 25th great Grandfather but on here it’s showing he is a 24 Great Grandfather to me .

12/18/2020 at 5:28 AM

I have found that Geni has missed a more direct connection because someone has entered connections that are not the most direct. For example, I am shown as the 32nd great-grandson of Rollo through William the Conqueror, whereas the 30th GGS through the Conqueror's second cousin Hawise. By trying different options, we can rediscover what has been erased by careless research entry here. I like Hawise also because her GGGD Maude of Brittany married Walter de Gaunt and, through that marriage I am descended from Charlemagne (Charles "Le Magne" Martel (my 34thGGF and his grandfather Charles the Hammer ("Le Martel"). My suggestion is to keep digging but check your research thoroughly against this data base before posting it.

Showing all 7 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion