Louis VI the Fat, king of France - @Louis VI the Fat, king of France is my 25th great grandfather.

Started by Vanessa Brooks DP713053C1 on Saturday, April 2, 2022
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Showing all 17 posts

RM875291C1. L1

Louis VI the Fat, king of France is my 25th great grandfather.
You
→ Kenneth Curtis Hosea
your father → Ophelia Hosea
his mother → Henry Morgan
her father → Nancy Lucinda Champion
his mother → John James Champion
her father → Samuel Champion
his father → Ann Champion
his mother → Anne Judkins
her mother → Benjamin Edward Champion, Sr.
her father → Elizabeth Champion
his mother → John Atkins
her father → Frances Atkins
his mother → Mary Blennerhasset
her mother → Sir Edward Echingham
her father → John Echingham
his father → Sir Richard Echingham
his father → Sir Thomas Etchingham
his father → Jane/Joan FitzAlan
his mother → John FitzAlan, 1st Baron Arundel
her father → Richard FitzAlan, 10th Earl of Arundel
his father → Alice de Warenne, Countess of Arundel
his mother → Sir William de Warenne
her father → Alix de Lusignan
his mother → Isabella of Angoulême
her mother → Alice de Courtenay, comtesse d'Angoulême
her mother → Pierre, de France, Seigneur de Courtenay
her father → Louis VI the Fat, king of France
his father

Louis VI the Fat, king of France is my 32 nd great grandfather.

Louis VI the Fat, king of France
is my 26th great grandfather

My 24th great grandfather.

Hello (oops! Bonjour!) my regal relatives... King Louis VI "The Fat" - my 23rd great grandfather. Any of "the fat's" descendant also have King (Konig) Jan Sobieski (King John III of Poland - my 8th great grandfather)? We've all probably got a few other interesting kings and paupers in the mix...

Louis VI the Fat, king of France seems to be my 25th great grandfather, born 1081 in Paris.

To all nine of you, Everyone today who has ancestors in France has Louis VI the Fat for a g-g-g-grandfather. He lived almost a millennium ago. So you can demonstrate your lineage. Big deal. Geni does that for you.

garypdaily51@gmail.com. ftdna.com kit 728345. GEDmatch.com A097297. Mayflower Society Gen. W/G 44242 RI 1106. Listed in the Mayflower index since 1981. Visit my Geneology in Plymouth, MA. The Mayflower Library. See the MOSHER Geneology. Millie RI 810. 1980 Edition. Revised 1990. Note pp 520-521. Dailys'....Go to the manuscript section of the Library and review my bound manuscript 200 pages. The Roots of Julia Annie Etta Mosher and James Bernard Daily of Fall River, MA. A path to Charlemagne, Gateway ancestors RI Governor Captain Jeremiah Clarke and Lady Frances Latham. garypdaily51@gmail.com

CHARLEMAGNE. Lewis 1, Charles 11,The Bald, Arnolph 1,11, Baldwin 1, 11 11 1V, V, King Henry 1, 11,111, the Barons of the Magna Carta, King John Plantagenet, King Fulk, The Counts of Anjour France, Alfred the Great, William the conqueror 1066, the first 10 Barons of Groby Ferrers & Edward Grey, Queen Jane Grey, the 9 day Queen, first cousin to King Edward V1 Tudor, Lady Elizabeth Ferrers 1486, Sir James Clarke 4 Sir John 3 -1, The Barons of the Exchequer. Gateway ancestors 2 Colonial Governor Captain Jeremiah Clarke, Lady Frances Latham the Mother of Governors,10. Abigail Clarke GGD of Governor Jeremiah Clarke. She married George Cornell 5, Thomas 4-1, Mary Ann Cornell 9, Walter 8, Pvt Thurston 7, Walter 6, Cornell. Annie Eliza Macomber 8 Abner 7 Pvt 1812 Wilbur 6, Pvt 1776 Michael 5, Benjamin Macomber 4, Thomas 3, William 2 -1. M1 1730 Tiverton RI 1730 Rejoice Brownell 4, Lydia Soule 3, George 2 -1, Pilgram, Rhoda Manchester 8, Ruth Waite, Gardner Manchester, Pvt 1776 Jeremiah Manchester, Gideon Abbott Mosher 8, Gideon 7, Lydia 6, Amos 5, Robert 4, John 3, Rev Hugh Mosher 2-1, Mary Ann Cornell 9 married Gideon Mosher 7. See Thuzzy Theriza Manchester daughter of Pvt Jeremiah Manchester & Phebe Taber 6, Thomas Taber 5, Abigail Taber 4, Mary Thompson 3, Mary Cooke 2, Francis 1 Pilgram YDNA project Test ftdna.com. Mayflower Society Gen. 44242 RI 1106, Millie RI 810. GEDmatch.com A097297. Archambault...Maria Clara Archambault M1 Isreal Merritt M2 Aime Durosher. See Julia Belanger 1853, Joseph Belanger 1814. See Napoleon Joseph Merritt Merette 1892-1963, See Annie Warren Daily 1920-1981. See Napoleon Archambault 1839, Christopher Archambault 1816, Joseph 1, 11, 111, Pierre 1679, Laurent 1642, Jacque 1605. Gary's Trees Ancestry.com & Geni.com

garypdaily51@gmail.com. Louis V1 to Archambault? Anyone please forward the line as I did here. TY cousin Gary. garypdaily51@gmail.com

I have lots of photos to share.

My 25th ggf

Louis VI the Fat, king of France is my 24th great grandfather.

Showing all 17 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion