Oda of Savoy tree problems: Father, husband and son are listed as the same person

Started by Private User on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Showing all 5 posts
Private User
5/26/2010 at 7:59 AM

Help! I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Saint Dode of Metz

Private User
5/26/2010 at 8:01 AM

Birth: 580 - Old Saxony
Death: 615 (35) - Metz, Austrasia

Immediate Family:

Daughter of Arnoldus (Bishop) of Metz, Arnulf (Bishop) of Metz, Arnoldus Bishop, Arnoldus XXVII, Arnoldus MEROVING Mar De Schelde Xxvii and 22 othersArnoldus (Bishop) of Metz, Arnulf (Bishop) of Metz, Arnoldus Bishop, Arnoldus XXVII, Arnoldus MEROVING Mar De Schelde Xxvii, Gundolfus Bishop of Mets Bishop of Mets, Bodegisel Duke of Aquitaine Duke of Aquitaine, Arnoald DE SAVOY, Arnoldus Metz, Arnoald (Arnoldus) Margrave of Schelde & Bishop of Metz, Arnold Bishop Of Metz Schelde, Arnoldus Of Saxony, Theutbald de Metz, Arnoald Bsp of Metz, Bertha of Kent, REPEAT Merovingian/Arnegundis, Bertha (Aldeberge) DE PARIS, Itte "Oda" VON SWABIA, Blithilde BILHIDIS, Chrodoare DE SWABIA, Berthe (Aldeberge Bilthildis) KENT, Oda AUS SCHWABEN, Amalsinde DE DIJON, (incognita) (ANONYMA), Ingoberge DE PARIS, Oda of Saxony and Dode OF HERISTAL

Wife of St. Arnoul de Metz II, Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoldus Of Saxony, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoldus Bishop of Metz and 27 othersSt. Arnoul de Metz II, Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoldus Of Saxony, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoldus Bishop of Metz, Arnould le Saint de Metz, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Saint Arnulf, Arnoul "de Heristal" Bishop of Metz, Arnoald (Arnoldus) Margrave of Schelde & Bishop of Metz, Arnoul BISHOP, Amulf of Metz St. Arnulf Mayor of the Palace, Saint Arnulf, évêque de Metz, Arnulf of Metz, Saint Arnulf de Heristal Bishop of Metz, De Heristal METZ, Arnold De Metz, Arnoldus of Saxony, Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoul (St Arnoul) "De Heristal" Bishop Of Metz, St. Arnoul de Metz II, St. Arnoul Metz [Bishop of], Arnoul (St Arnoul) "de Heristal" Bishop of Metz, St. Bodegisil Dux II Governor of Aquitaine, Arnoul (St. Arnoul) de Heristal, Bishop of Metz, Arnoul Bishop, Arnulf (St. Arnulf), St. Arnulf, Mayor of the Palace tutor to Dagobert, Bishop of Metz, Arnoul DO NOT MERGE !!! (Saint) X, Arnould DE METZ, Arnulf de Heristal and Arnulf

Mother of Anségisel Mayor of the Palace, Lord of Brabant ,Mayor of the Palace to Siegbert, Saint Itta (Itte) Iduberga Of DE NIVELLES, St Modoaldus Archbishop Of Triers, De Heristal METZ, Chlodulf (St. Cloud) Bishop of Metz and 24 othersAnségisel Mayor of the Palace, Lord of Brabant ,Mayor of the Palace to Siegbert, Saint Itta (Itte) Iduberga Of DE NIVELLES, St Modoaldus Archbishop Of Triers, De Heristal METZ, Chlodulf (St. Cloud) Bishop of Metz, Clodulphe (St Clodulphe) Bishop Of Metz, St Clodulphe, Bishop Metz, Oda DE SAVOY, Saint Arnulf, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, St Arnulf (Arnoul) Metz, Arnoul BISHOP, Arnoul (St Arnoul) "De Heristal" Bishop Of Metz, Arnoul "de Heristal" Bishop of Metz, Arnoul (St. Arnoul) de Heristal, Bishop of Metz, Amulf of Metz St. Arnulf Mayor of the Palace, Saint Dode (ChlotildeOda) of DE SAVOY Of Metz, Walechise Verdon, Saint Clodulphe Metz [Bishop of], Saint Chlodulf of Metz, Saint Clodulphe [Bishop of] Metz of], Martin Meroving, Count Eudo I of Aquataine, Saint Clodule de Metz, Martin, Arnoul Bishop, CLODULPHE OU CLOUD DE METZ, St. Chlodulf BISHOP OF METZ and St. Clodulf, Bishop of Metz
Sister of Arnulf Bishop of Metz, Saint Dode (ChlotildeOda) of DE SAVOY Of Metz, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoul "de Heristal" Bishop of Metz, St. Arnoul de Metz II and 10 othersArnulf Bishop of Metz, Saint Dode (ChlotildeOda) of DE SAVOY Of Metz, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Arnoul "de Heristal" Bishop of Metz, St. Arnoul de Metz II, Saint Itta (Itte) Iduberga Of DE NIVELLES, St. Arnoul de Metz II, St. Arnoul Metz [Bishop of], Itte DE LANDEN, Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Saint Arnulf, Amulf of Metz St. Arnulf Mayor of the Palace, Severa, Saint and Abbess, St Modoaldus Archbishop Of Triers and St. Arnoul II Bishop of Metz

Mother of Saint Itta (Itte) Iduberga Of DE NIVELLES, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Berthe KENT, Arnoldus Bishop of Metz, Dode CLOTHILDE DE HERISTAL and 14 othersSaint Itta (Itte) Iduberga Of DE NIVELLES, Saint Arnulf, Bishop of Metz, Berthe KENT, Arnoldus Bishop of Metz, Dode CLOTHILDE DE HERISTAL, Athelburh of Kent, Alburga de PRINCESS, Eadbald King of Kent, Æthelberg (?), Arnoldus Of Saxony, Eadbald, Arnoald (Arnoldus) Margrave of Schelde & Bishop of Metz, Eadbert II 'Praen' King Of Kent, Eardwulf, Egbert II, Alburga Aethelbryhting of Kent, Saint Dode (ChlotildeOda) of DE SAVOY Of Metz, ... Saint Arnulf Mayor of the Palace and Bishop of Metz and St Modoaldus Archbishop Of Triers

5/26/2010 at 8:03 AM

What I usually do in cases like this is unmerge and start over. For instance, I'd click the view pending merges italicized link under the profile name and look at each one to see if it should be merged or not. Just an idea....I'm sure someone else has a better one! Good luck!

5/26/2010 at 8:26 PM

I've been unstacking, restacking, and merging there as well, it's painful, most of the stacks are north of 60 profiles each.

Private User
5/27/2010 at 9:51 AM

well, I guess it's time to roll up the sleeves and get to work.

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion