Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 3 posts
6/1/2010 at 5:56 AM

How to split up Eleanor Parke Lewis (Custis) and Elizabeth Parke Custis Law
Appear to have been merged in error?

6/1/2010 at 9:35 PM

We should decide which person this profile should be, correct any profile information as needed, and remove incorrect relationships.

Which of the two (Eleanor or Elizabeth) does this profile have more correct relationships for?

Private User
6/2/2010 at 1:35 AM

I fixed that error yesterday. Eleanor Parke Lewis and Elizabeth Parke Law was probably merged together so I readded Elizabeth and moved the child and husband over to her. Later on I merged in another duplicate.

There is still a lot of remaining work in this area, and as I said in another discussion started by Seth Wheatley, III even I still have to wait for some more permissions to complete merges and fix errors.

There are 582 merge issues in the George Washington, 1st President of the United States area it might take some time to solve. Noah killed a lot of zombies there yesterday, so the access is better, but there are still 180 living profiles in the family group and even worse 391 private profiles, - probably because George Washington, 1st President of the United States earlier was a claimed historical profile, so managers like Seth Wheatley, III and others should take a round in the area making them public.

Meanwhile I suggest that someone add more pictures, correct data, add stories and links to the profiles they have access to in the George Washington, 1st President of the United States area.

Showing all 3 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion