Two Master profiles needing merging

Started by Terry Jackson (Switzer) on Saturday, October 23, 2010
Showing all 5 posts
10/23/2010 at 4:38 PM

I am quite sure that these two profiles are the same person however the picture you have chosen for 'your version' is the same as the master profile for Henry I his father which I think could be confusing if it was kept. I see that it is in your own album so there is the possiblity at least of removing it as a profile image. Would you mind very much doing this? I haven't made the merge yet as you may like to check it out first.

Terry

10/23/2010 at 4:50 PM

I have no idea if you meant to send this to me; this picture isn't in my album and I never put up a photo for this profile.

Janice

Private User
10/23/2010 at 5:15 PM

A month ago or so I found that Reginald Robert de Dunstanville and Reynold Fitroy de Dunstanville had been merged and I spent a week disecting the tree only to have someone come along a remerge them, so I made sure both profiles were locked and Reynold had the picture of his father., just to be sure. You didn't send me the profiles you wanted merged. Send them and I will take a look.
Reginald Robert's profile is:
Reginald de Dunstanville

Private User
10/23/2010 at 5:29 PM

Terry, You can see the profiles next to each other here:
http://www.geni.com/family-tree/index/6000000002043182579
There is an issue with Beatrice de Vaux, being Reynolds wife not his daughter as you can see in my profile where they are there as both. This still needs working out. I only took it as far as cleaning up the major problems because I was supposed to be working on the de clares.
I did take the picture off the profile.
It's all your to do what you want with. You can curate the whole thing! I will continue to watch over Reginald Robert De Dunstanville.

Meg

10/29/2015 at 10:40 AM

I'm hoping the above issue is now sorted - the link just took me to the tree. I have a new issue with this tree though which managers might like to comment on - please see this discussion:
Lydia Delaval#

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion